Friday 5 January 2018

STOP BOWEL CANCER T-Shirts


I have just launched these 'STOP BOWEL CANCER' T-Shirts. The idea, being very simple, to help increase awareness about bowel cancer, and to raise some funds for Beating Bowel Cancer / Bowel Cancer UK. These two charities have merged to become the UK's leading bowel cancer charity, and my fundraising will be donated to the new organisation.

I am selling the t-shirts for just £8 + P&P from my bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk website. I think they look terrific, and I managed to get a photo taken with Olympic 400m gold medal winner Christine Ohuruogu. The £3 raised from each t-shirt will be donated to the charity. A massive thanks to Jocelyn at DMI Embroidery for supporting this venture, and enabling me sell the t-shirts at this great low price. The t-shirts are available in four colours and in a full range of sizes in both men's and ladies, and I have already been sent some photos from some happy customers.




Please get behind this idea, and together we can help make a difference. Bowel cancer is the second highest cancer killer in the UK taking 16,000 lives each year. However, if detected early, it can be successfully treated in over 90% of cases. Much more needs to be done to increase awareness about this awful disease, and to improve early detection rates. My mum passed away in 2016 after a long battle with bowel cancer, and all my fundraising is being done in her memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment