Thursday 6 October 2016

Lives & Times Hardback Edition Discounted Price On Amazon


At the moment Amazon are selling the hardback edition of the Lives & Times fundraising book at the discounted price of £11.53, which is a saving over £20! That is even way below what it costs me to get the books printed. So it's a great way of buying the delux version of the book for a limited time.

There are four copies of the book available on Amazon at the moment and once they are gone the book will no doubt revert to the £35 list price on there. In some ways this must have come about as a result of almost everyone buying the hardback edition of the book through me and my www.bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk website. I will still get my royalty margin from Amazon for these copies, so grab one while you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment