Tuesday 3 May 2016

Lives & Times Links


I have added a links page on both the blog and fundraising website. I am very happy to add a link for anyone who is the book, or who has brought the book, or contributed any help towards my fundraising. I will be adding links myself gradually, but if you wish to have a link to a website added, please contact me with details.

To see the links page on the blog click here or in the header bar

To see the links page on the book's website click here.

The first couple of links I have added are both artists by coincidence. Horace Panter has kindly donated a limited print of "The Kiss" for me to sell to raise funds for the charity. Adam Green is going to design an original piece of work and the limited edition prints will be sold to raise money for Beating Bowel Cancer.

I think embracing networking and social media is a great way and building up a following and generating interest in both my book and the links to other websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment