Tuesday 24 November 2015

Lives & Times Book Pre-orders Going Well - Having To Restock!


Well with 3 days to go until the book is published I am close to running out of copies of the hardback edition. So this morning I have ordered a new print run which will arrive next week. I never thought that the hardback would sell in such large quantities. I am pretty overwhelmed by the support for Lives & Times and a massive thank you to everyone who has bought the book so far.

I have started to contact people in my address books to ask them to support the book and buy a copy, so apologies to anyone who feels pestered. It's short term I promise, and the quicker everyone buys a copy, the sooner I can leave you all in peace :-)

One thing I would like is for anyone who does buy the book to send me a photo of themselves holding the book so I can build up a gallery. This is an idea I am copying from best selling author Freya North who does it with her books.

Mum has a follow up appointment to her recent PET scan today, so we are hoping for good news and a treatment plan to be put together. She has been quite low recently, which is very unlike her, so it would be good if things can start to move forwards for her.

To find out how you can order the book click here. Every penny I receive in royalties is being donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment