Friday 13 November 2015

Lives & Times Book For Beating Bowel Cancer Release Date 27/11/2015


The countdown begins today. I can confirm that the Lives & Times book will be published on Friday November 27th. It will be available in ebook, paperback and hardback. I have uploaded the final manuscript proofs to go live and once I have the links through I will provide information on how you can buy the book.

I can reveal straightaway that I am happy for anyone to buy the paperback and hardback editions directly from. Please contact if you want to buy direct by clicking on email.

Today the hardback proof arrived and, although I am totally biased, it is absolutely stunning in appearance. The photo of the hardback and paperback copies together on top of my order book at work doesn't really do it justice, but I wanted to share an image straight away.

So with just 14 days to go the marketing of the book starts here. I am very happy for anyone who can spare a little bit of time to help me with this. I will of course appreciate shares on Facebook and retweets on Twitter, but if anyone can also do some proactive marketing I would be very grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment