Thursday 5 November 2015

First View Of The Lives & Times Fundraising Book For Beating Bowel Cancer


I could almost explode with excitement as this morning I got my hands on the first test copies of the Lives & Times fundraising book of which all the proceeds raised will be donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. Having spent 18 months taking photographs and working away in Microsoft Word it's a wonderful feeling to have the finished product in my hands! I know I am biased but I couldn't be happier with it.

After one more proof read the ordering links will be put up for pre-ordering. There will be paperback version as shown in the photo, a super duper large high quality premium hardback edition, and the good old Ebook too.So hopefully there will be something there for everyone's budget.

The other development on the marketing front is with the help of Antonia Mariconda, who features in the book, I have put together a press release for the book which I will be unveiling soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment