Wednesday 16 September 2015

Mathew Priest From The Band Dodgy Sends A Video Message In Support Of The Lives & Times Book


To read all about the Lives & Times fundraising book for Beating Bowel Cancer click here.

It seems incredible that it was almost 18 months ago that I met up with Dodgy before their acoustic show at the South Street Arts Centre in Reading. I had approached their drummer Mathew Priest, who immediately said yes to supporting the book, and I spent time at the band's soundcheck with Mathew, and the other members of the band, Nigel Clark, and Andy Miller. The gig itself was fantastic and I was able to get some great pictures.

Mathew has sent me a video to help promote the book with a special guest appearance by a runner bean! Just brilliant!




No comments:

Post a Comment