Thursday 27 August 2015

Video Message From Katherine Grainger


Katherine Grainger took time out from her training camp with the Team GB rowing squad to make this video message for the Lives & Times fundraising book for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. Having finally won gold at London 2012 at the 4th attempt, she is now preparing for the next Olympics in Rio, 2016.

I met Katherine a couple of months ago at Henley Royal Regatta, where I photographed her for the book, and I was delighted to receive this message. Once I have the book finalised in the next few weeks I should be able to confirm November 2nd as the publication date, and get the links in place where the book can be purchased. I will then be putting out the promotional videos to hopefully increase the book's profile and sales.

The response from people featured in the book so far to sending me a video message has been fantastic, and there are hopefully some more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment