Monday 24 August 2015

Matthew Wright Sends Me A Video




As part of the promotion leading up to publication date I am going to be releasing a series of videos from participants in the book who have kindly sent me their messages. I wished that I thought of doing this whilst doing the photography as I am sure most of the people on board would have had no problem doing it at the same time. 

TV presenter and journalist Matthew Wright from The Wright Stuff on Channel 5 has been one of the biggest supporters of the book and has been a great help along the way. He has written a brilliant foreword for the book, and has just sent me his video message which is brilliant. I will be incorporating it into the promotional videos I will be putting together over the coming weeks, but have a look at it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment