Friday 24 July 2015

Fancy A Cuppa?


69 days until publication. Proof reading of Lives & Times continues and a shipment of the first book, Beating Bowel Cancer, is on its way to me from the US. The new website will go live soon with the web address now revealed in the photo above. 

So the latest idea is printed Lives & Times mugs to be sold alongside the books. The design will be similar to this initial layout. Things have progressed quickly as one of my customers who prints mugs has come on board giving me a great deal on a fairly small run and no set up fees. I have sent them modified heads today in a high resolution so they should print really well. I have tried to get the faces of as many people in the book included as possible. Once they are ready I shall be touting for sales, and what better way to enjoy a cuppa than out of something that is raising funds for Beating Bowel Cancer. As ever every single penny I make will go to the charity. I'd be really grateful for support with this. It looks like I will be selling them for £8 including P&P.

No comments:

Post a Comment