Saturday 11 April 2015

Biggins


I was delighted to get the legend of stage and television, Christopher Biggins, on board the new bok. After my initial contact with him on Twitter it did take a while to sort out a date, but he was very keen to help, and we met outside The Delaunay restaurant next to The Aldwych Theatre in London.

Christopher lost his father to bowel cancer, which I was hadn't realised when I first approached him to be part of the book. When you read the book you will see that this bowel connection happens on more than one occasion. 

Biggins was a great sport having an extra photo taken with the Beating Bowel Cancer tie, and although time was short he couldn't have been more helpful. He was every bit as nice as you would have hoped from seeing him on the TV.

I am glad I managed to photograph Biggins before I finished this book, and if everything continues to fall into place the book might well be finished in the next few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment